We are an established alliance of more than 70 schools who work in partnership to secure the best outcomes for young people in the Havant area. We work really hard to bring the best people into the profession and offer ongoing support and professional development for teachers and leaders.
The Solent Teaching School Alliance (TSTSA) is a network of schools serving the 3 -19 age range. Our partnership is led by Horndean Infant and Park Community Schools.
Other partners include:
- The University of Chichester
- The University of Portsmouth
- The University of Southampton
- Hampshire Local Authority
Through these wide-ranging and powerful partnerships, we can work with educational professionals and schools in the following areas:
- Develop the very best teachers with our bespoke teacher training programme.
- Professionally develop support staff, teachers and leaders.
- Identify, designate and train system leaders across the alliance.
- Lead research and development to explore and address issues in education today.